Pirrello Digital Imaging is a full-service creative studio specializing in photography and video production. PDI Chicago is looking for a full-time photo assistant to join the team.
The photo assistant will support photographers on a variety of studio and on-location shoots. Helping with setup and breakdown, preparing products for shoots, packing and unpacking photo gear, cleaning equipment, and more to ensure every photo shoot runs smoothly.
What you’ll learn
This is an entry-level position where you will learn the nitty-gritty of being a professional photographer. Work alongside a seasoned team as you build skills in photo shoot production, and studio best practices.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A positive attitude where no task is too small.
- Natural problem-solving abilities.
- A real enthusiasm for learning.
- A cool head under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think big and small, balancing multiple projects while paying attention to details.
- A degree in photography or a similar field or other relevant experience.
- Knowledge of camera setup, lighting techniques, and common photo equipment and software.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and Driver’s License is a must.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
All candidates are required to wear a mask.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Complete the form below to apply for a position at Pirello.