Pirrello Digital Imaging is a full-service creative studio specializing in Photography and Video production. The Photo Producer is responsible for on-site project planning and client services while maintaining Pirrello Digital Imaging policies and procedures.
- Develop solid working relationship and function as a trusted advisor and point of contact for the client.
- Create production schedules for each project, including establishing final deliverable deadlines and coordinating all review/approval meetings with key stakeholders.
- Act as conduit between client and creative team and provide information and feedback regarding needs and expectations.
- Oversee production by working with project personnel(i.e.,Photographers,
stylists, retouchers) to realize the client’s goals.
- Communicate budget modifications and risks to client on a proactive basis.
- Track and manage product samples for photography
- Anticipate and solve problems in a calm and methodical manner.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field, or equivalent
- Excellent client-facing skills including written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Print and Web advertising as it pertains to photography. • Working knowledge of multiple digital asset types and formats(graphics,
Photography, document files)
- Experience in a photography studio or retail advertising, marketing, or creative environment would be an advantage.
- Project management experience within a creative agency, photography studio or production companies.
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting, merchandise management systems and databases.
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoftprogramsandabasicknowledgeofcreative programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All unvaccinated guests/vendors/employees must wear a protective face mask while in the building.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Complete the form below to apply for a position at Pirello.