Senior Designer - Photo Stylist
Photo and video studio is looking for a Senior Designer - Photo Stylist to collaborate with art directors from a variety of high-profile retailers to design and prop tabletop and room sets. Candidate should be current with the latest trends in architectural and interior design. Candidate should have commercial photography studio experience with room scene design and some knowledge of the construction. Should also have a keen eye for detail and the ability to quickly prop out a set. The candidate will be responsible for providing our set builders with a clear, comprehensive set design for construction. Must be polite and professional in manner, as you will be working closely with valued clients.
Key Focus and Responsibilities:
- Render final set designs of new or existing components and collaborate with carpenters for desired set design construction.
- Lead and support styling and photo teams in photography and video as well as execute assigned projects.
- Attend and participate in scheduled client turnover meetings for instruction and execute desired creative.
- Give internal approval and/or changes on photography before submitting to client.
- Support creative teams in sourcing props and materials.
- Participate in creative brainstorming with photo/video teams.
- Communicate and manage project deadlines.
Reports to the Creative Director
At least 7 years experience in a large scale photo or video studio
At least a 2 yr. art or design degree – preferably in interior design or equivalent degree in field of study related to job.
CAD or drafting experience a major plus
Strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Positive attitude with flexibility in accommodating schedules and changes
Problem solving skills
Submit portfolio prior to interview
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All candidates must wear a mask.
Work Location: One location
Complete the form below to apply for a position at Pirello.