Pirrello Digital Imaging is a full-service creative studio specializing in Photography and Video production. We are looking for a temp to possible full-time Video Producer for a unique position serving as the client’s representative onsite in our studio.
- Produce end-to-end video content including creative direction, filming, and post-production editing while providing technical and creative direction
- Develop solid working relationships and function as a trusted advisor and point of contact for the client.
- Coordinate timelines and logistics for multiple projects, including quick turnaround projects.
- Communicate budget modifications and risks to clients on a proactive basis.
- Anticipate and solve problems in a calm and methodical manner.
- Act as a conduit between client and creative team and provide information and feedback regarding needs and expectations.
Our ideal Candidates:
- Build relationships – You are someone who prides themselves on their soft skills, and can get along with just about anyone. You’re the team cheerleader, captain, mascot, and coach wrapped up in one.
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Meticulously organized with the ability to prioritize based on constantly shifting information
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Own results - Own issues you encounter even when they are outside of your area of responsibility by taking action or seeking out the needed resolution.
- Tech savvy – understands the technology behind great content creation, how to utilize it, and keeps an eye on emerging trends.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience acting as a producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency or in-house creative team, developing and tracking budgets, schedules and assets, specifically handling pre-production elements like storyboarding/scripting, videography, lighting design, video post-production workflows, or related field
- Conveys spirit of teamwork, positive attitude (eager, energetic, team-oriented)
- Extensive experience in a video production environment
- Project management experience within a creative agency, photography studio, or production companies.
- Working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting, merchandise management systems, and databases.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Monday to Friday
Unvaccinated guests/vendors/employees must wear a face mask.
Work Location: One location
Complete the form below to apply for a position at Pirello.