Social Media Specialist
Pirrello Digital Imaging is seeking a dynamic Social Media Specialist to add to our team. This position will play a vital role in developing and creating content to add to the company’s social media presence. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy, be it organic or paid content, and enhancing our presence across multiple platforms.
This a client-facing position and the Social Media Specialist will also work directly with our clients as part of PDI’s core service offering of developing, reporting and enhancing the social media presence of our current and future clients. The Social Media Specialist will develop that social media service offering to our clients, through managing their social media platforms by way of community management.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate self-starter with strong communications skills, initiative and creativity, and feel comfortable juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Smart, creative, assertive and innovative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and willing to collaborate with teams
- Demonstrating keen attention to detail and good judgement
- Participating in internal and external meetings, training and brainstorming sessions
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Creating and scheduling daily social media content for PDI and for our clients
- Managing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Supporting execution of social listing, follower acquisition and select social media advertising tactics
- Creating social media advertising campaigns for client, with heightened engagement while adhering to client’s brand standards
- Providing community management on client accounts
- Understand, craft and communicate social media metrics and reporting
- Maintaining and tracking planned content pushing efforts
- Developing and growing fan engagement strategies for PDI and PDI’s clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All unvaccinated guests/vendors/employees must wear a protective face mask while in the building.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Willowbrook, IL 60527: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Complete the form below to apply for a position at Pirello.