PDI is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our high-volume commercial photo studio in Willowbrook, IL. This position will be responsible to receive, organize, prep and return merchandise upon photo completion. Additionally, this position tracks all merchandise coming into the studio, logging all samples into the tracking database software and ensures samples are returned to vendors promptly. Communicates merchandise arrivals/issues with all related individuals with which merchandise will come in contact, to aide in the efficiency of studio workflow.
- Ability to unpack, pack and move merchandise.
- Assemble merchandise
- Effective problem-solving, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Reliable transportation
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years experience in a face-paced studio or warehouse environment.
- Proficient with database management and MS Office.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and FileMaker Pro.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Complete the form below to apply for a position at Pirello.